This is my creative writing section. I take up an imaginary persona in order to convey a (usually sarcastic) comment on general anime culture, anime tropes, and aniblogging. While it is primarily for the purposes of humor, what you read here reflects my personal opinion on the topics raised. But sometimes it doesn’t. It all depends on how far I can go with each topic. Enjoy!
- I refuse to believe that my beloved anime is objectively shit.
- I can’t accept this story proposal until you place it in a high school.
- Welcome to the Death Note and Clannad club!
- I’m the Male Best Friend, motherfucker.
- A waifu speaks out about her husbando.
- I’m just a goddamn red balloon.
- No one must know that I, Sinon’s Butt, am in fact alive.
- Questions of Yuri, Kuma, Yurikuma, and Kumayuri in Yurikuma Arashi
- I am the one with the One Punch Man limited edition fitness towel.
- I’ll write my anime thinkpiece after I finish my third rewatch of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- “Trap” has no fitting Japanese equivalent and should be left untranslated.